White Ironwork Pattern
A white geometric ironwork lattice is an architectural abstract pattern when outlined against the sky.
Image EditorSave Comp
Similar PhotosSee All
- Arched window antique ironwork pattern and mausoleum dome. Black and white.
- White wooden door frame with glass lite and vintage metal pattern.
- Graveyard Ironwork in plack and white
- Graveyard Ironwork in plack and white
- This picture shows the pattern of iron gate painted in plain white colors.
- Old door with metal pattern and old fashioned street light. Black and white.
- Anvil pattern seamless blue repeat for any use
- Crossed shovels pattern seamless flat style for web illustration
- Old metal door frame with abstract classic pattern. Architectural detail.
- Crossed blacksmith hammer pattern seamless repeat geometric yellow for any design
- Vintage decorative metal pattern and grungy wood background with rusty nails.
- Vintage picture frame with leaf pattern and dusty mirror glass background.
- Anvil pattern repeat seamless in black color for any design. geometric illustration
- Sledgehammer pattern repeat seamless in blue color for any design. geometric illustration
- Old gate in black and white color
More stock photos from this artistSee All
- An abstract pattern taken from a piece of driftwood on San Juan Island. In black and white, the swirls from the wood grain are most apparent.
- An eight-sided geometric pattern is inlaid into the ceiling of the ceremonial Drum House (Naqqar Khana) of the Red Fort in Delhi, India.
- Two lights in a pool of water in Kobe are distorted by the ripples in the pool.
- A cloudscape of puffy white altocumulus clouds forms a natural background pattern overhead.
- A grave marker with a traditional entwined pattern carved into the stone. Isolated against a white background.
- One white speckled granite stone contrasts against the dark black burn pattern of a log charred by fire.
- A natural abstract pattern of a wood log burned in a fire creates a black and white tetured background.
- An architectural detail view of the alternating pattern of black and white stone layers used as the exterior facade of the main cathedral, or Duomo, in Orvieto, Italy.
- A detail close-up view of the back and spine of a sleeping marine iguana showing the scales and camouflage pattern. The spikes are isolated against a white background.
- The stone carving of an acanthus flower and leaves from the top of a Corinthian column shows the details of the stonework pattern. The carving was seen on top of the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel. (Scanned from black and white film.)
- A black and white rendition of a yellow portion of crosswalk in Friday Harbor on San Juan Island.
- A cobblestone sidewalk in the Alfama neighhborhood of Lisbon has arranged the light and dark stones in an alternating pattern like a checkboard.
- The rougth pattern of dark cracks and highlights from the charred area of a burnt log results in a pleasing natural abstract texture.
- A close-up portrait photograph of a blue and yellow macaw (ara ararauna) against a plain background. The colorful feather pattern gives this endangered species its common name.
- A tire tread from a car has left a deep, rugged, repetitive pattern in the snow of a road near Aspen, Coloardo. The crystals of the ice are clearly visible.
More stock photos from this seriesSee All
- A white painted balustrade with a decorative railing together with its supporting balusters curves around a portion of a tiled driveway.
- A portion of the geometric pattern provides decoration for one of the walls in the Gyeonbok Imperial Palace in Seoul, South Korea. The diagonal lines repeat throughout the wall. (Scanned from black and white film.)
- The facade of a building is criss-crossed with painted white steel beams. In the sunlight, the pattern of sunlight and shade forms an abstract pattern.
- Overhead view of a geometric lattice with a pattern of arcs highlighted by sun and shade.
- The exterior wall of an residential apartment tower is covered in an abstract pattern of rectangular shapes.
- A row of stone columns provide a classical entrance to the New York City post office. In black and white.
- A symmetrical abstract view of the sky and a skyscraper through a glass roof at a shopping center in Tokyo. In pure black and white.
- The steel barrier arcs overhead from the walls of the observation deck at the Empire State Building in New York City
- An abstract background texture of a lattice structure highlighted against a deep blue sky.
Member since Oct. 24, 2005. 1,831 images
- stock image
- royalty free photo
- stock photos
- stock photograph
- stock photographs
Popularity: 4 Downloads, 746 Views
Report a problem with this image